1980 – 1990
Years went by and the control of Sandee’s passed to Rob, the son of Sandy and Diana, and his wife Dianne. Rob and Dianne flawlessly continued the proud tradition of great food and customer service established by Rob’s parents and still do to this day.
In 1998, a fire consumed Sandee’s at its English Street location. Rob and Dianne, realizing that this was a golden opportunity for the expansion and future success of their business, relocated to Sandee’s current location at 1284 East 2nd Street. The new location allowed Rob and Dianne to expand their business into what they always dreamed it could be. Sandee’s became a full service deli which specialized in Pork Pies, meatballs, subs, daily specials, Italian sausage, beef on weck, and homemade rolls. A catering service was also added that provided for all varieties of events.